Wednesday, April 2, 2014

#28 I Need A Hero

Hello.

I don't think I have anything special to write. Maybe I just cant remember anything or I simply don't have anything to write about. At least I'm gonna post some nice lyrics, in Finnish tho but no one reads this blog anyway and its meant for me because it goes straight to my heart.

I have had real fun time with Nea these past few days without Julia. We finally had our chemistry and physics tests and they weren't even hard. I'm kinda disappointed in me because I know that it was actually really easy, my ex classmates would so have had K3 from the test. But I have a really bad memory when it comes to school so I did my best, at least I pass the course.

Julia sent messages in WhatsApp from Vaasa. She sent a voice message and apparently Aleksi said something in it, he was trying to annoy Nea (vittuili). I don't know why but I got kinda jealous because of that. He said something straight to her and he doesn't even know my name. Julia also spoke to Aleksi and they even stayed up the whole night, why cant I have that kind of experience? On that night I was so tired and I felt like I don't give a shit about anything and I felt like I could just ask Julia to ask Aleksi does he like boys or girls.

A little thing about Tinder. I was thinking of hearting someone for few minutes and then I decided to give him a heart and we matched - meaning that he hearted me also. But he only got one picture and I wasn't sure did I like his appearance or not. I also hearted another guy called Voitto, in English Victory, it would be hot if someone's name would be Victory. I sent him a message but he hasn't seen it yet, I hope that it wont end like with the first match: sent him message, saw it, didn't reply, fuck u then. I also found someone who I don't know but I have seen him. Jimi's friend came to our class while ago and now I found him on Tinder. I wouldn't have recognized him if there wasn't a note that we shared one friend.

And I don't want  to go to Qruiser or Planet Romeo because it feels such a waste of time and just argh I don't know. I would love to get to know people and even if we wouldn't date we could have some fun once in a while but I'm just too lazy (and insecure?). I'm such hard person. When I come here and think what should I write about and then I just end up saying that I wont write much and then I get this amount of text out. That's how blogging should go, my other is shit compared to this, sometimes I even think why do I even write there. Maybe its because I don't wanna quit again when I told everyone that I wanna write.

Only few days and I have to tolerate eight weeks of Swedish, fuck me...
I need my swings already, I cant manage without them. When I swing I can just sink in a fantasy world and drift away from the reality. 


♬      ~      
Mihin häivyit, könsi-poika?
Minne kulki ties?
Muskeleitten Herkules - tuo aito miesten mies
Valkealla ratsullas tahdon ratsastaa
Keskiyö, kun unta en saa - aina haaveet paljastaa
Mä miehen tahdon
Mä tahdon oikean sankarin ja tingi mä en
Niin vahva ja voimakas, nopea, uhmakas
Se tekee vaikutuksen
Mä miehen tahdon
Mä tahdon oikean sankarin - ei harhaa lie
Niin rohkea, tarmokas, taitavakin
Ja hän ratsullaan kauas mut vie, kauas mut vie
Salaisimmat haaveet mua öisin kuljettaa
Sankari tuo toiveiden
Voi aivan melkein saavuttaa
Raju-ilman lailla hän ottaa sydämmein
Ja tumma mies tuo lankeemaan minut saa kai polvillein
Ja missä vuoret taivaaseen kohoaa
Mä tahdo sitä kiistää en
Hyväilee hän muo katsellaan - voin vannoa sen
Jos on myrsky tän taukoavan
Kuka ties - rauhoitun
Mutta mies tuo kuin tuli suonissaan on
Mä miehen tahdon
Mä tahdon oikean sankarin - ei harhaa lie
Niin rohkea, tarmokas, taitava niin, ja hän ratsullaan kauas mut vie
Niin vahva ja voimakas, nopea, uhmakas
Se tekee vaikutuksen
Mä miehen tahdon
♬      ~      

No comments:

Post a Comment