Saturday, April 5, 2014

#30 Bad Boys

Hello.

So apparently Aleksi has a girlfriend, Julia told me this. Finally I got to know which way he was swinging. Now I don't have to waste my time on drooling all over him and I can seek another man without feeling bad, not that I would feel bad if I'm looking up other options hah.

I decided to go to Qruiser and Planet Romeo again. I didn't want to go there because there really was no one I wanted to speak with so I was feeling anxious even thinking about those places. Someone in my age finally contacted me but he doesn't have any pictures of him and if I have to get disappointed again then for fucks sake's I'm gonna shoot somebody. 

I have also gotten some matches on Tinder and I get surprised every time I get one. Hes called Erno, I think so, and he seems like a cute guy even tho I didn't see very good pictures of him. He dresses a lot like me at least when I look at that one picture so that's nice. And one of his hobbies is motocross so hes very boyish and I like that, I bet that its hot to see him on a bike with the proper clothing, if they use those. Why am I making up these scenarios when I don't even know if he'll ever reply me or we ever meet and it will become something, I'm such a love fool that I cant help it.

Sara is going to a laser epilation or what ever it is called in English, it costs 120 euros and I think that she will get pretty a lot hair removed with that money. Maybe I will go to one of those too. I would start from hands because its the most visible part, then legs, torso and finally ass. I guess I wouldn't laserize my cock because I don't wanna laser to there. I can always clean that area with scissors, I also think I will leave armpits. Its maybe need to be done few times tho but maybe I can handle it.

I have to buy manga on Monday with my own money. When did we become so poor? I'm really late with new manga. Also changed the blog's name and layout, not its more hotter that I even cant. Oh my god look how well that picture goes with the layout! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment