Saturday, April 19, 2014

#37 Google Kill Yourself

Hello.

I was running out of space on my phone so I decided to delete some shit and I deleted stuff that I shouldn't have. All my pictures disappeared but I got some new pics on my phone... Pictures from Picasa and from this blog so it gave out that I have an album there which is named "Bad Boy Diaries" like if someone would see that what they would think and ask. Even more horrible is that there were some gay pictures and I certainly don't want anyone to see them. Well I tried but I couldn't delete those pictures so I got really mad and frustrated and tried to separate my blog and my phone - couldn't do that. Then I removed the pictures from Google+ but then my pictures from these text disappeared... How mad was I. Well then my last option was to make a new Google account and I kicked my last account out from this blog but the album still stayed in my phone with one not picture - nothing bad but I cant just leave the album there. I put my phone back to the factory default settings: I lost every app, some songs and numbers but I took everything up so I didn't forget anything. But now I have new versions of Twitter and Instagram and for gods sakes they are ugly, why cant you keep the old ones or even make a good layout? Mental breakdown is coming gurl.

Then today we got some Estonian visitors who I guess live in Finland. We had to look out for the little boys for a while and for gods sakes that was awkward, the two year old couldn't speak so I didn't know what he wanted. I even had to help him down the stairs. Then dad said that I have to give the little one some plushes and I did gave him two: my cat plush which I had when I was very little and a little husky. Well those freaking kids stole them, I DID NOT gave them permission to take them... They even left their panda plush to us, a hostage I say. It smells weird. I will have them back or I wont give back the panda even tho I don't want it. Luckily we didn't have to look up for them long so I could play Final Fantasy X-2.

Then few random things I have to write. Bogi talked about army and I said that I don't want my hair to be cutted and then he said that I could take care of my hair problems there. What the fuck idiot. Its two years for army and I think I can take care of my hair in that time and I don't need a fucking haircut all the way from army shut the fuck up.

Then about Miia. She said that she would start vlogging long time ago but nope she haven't even started. She said that it has been busy and that she wasn't feeling like filming, especially when I ask about it and give pressure on her. First of all I am the only one who asked about it and only two times in a long time of period and thats how its going to be, people ask you to do those videos and since you had a schedule you have to stick in it - which you haven't done. In my opinion don't even start doing those videos because you cant even start when you decide so and I think that at your house you don't even have proper times to film so your career is doomed before you even started.

And Vili, if you have problems you cant always expect me to ask is everything alright and beg the answer from you. I'm getting tired of that so please, share, if you have something to stay. Otherwise I don't care anymore. And Miia said that I have gone into a worse direction like bitch I have only gone into a better one, you have changed and not very well. Cant even take a word "whore" as a joke like where is your sense of humor? When I get a chance I have to read from Vili's or Miia's phone what they have talked about me. Miia said that she talked about this with someone but she didn't say with who but I'm not stupid - I know that she talked with Vili.

And now apparently why trust place where I removed background costs now... Bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment