Thursday, April 24, 2014

#40 Don't Want The Shoulder Now Wont Get It Later

Hello.

Easter vacation was and went. I didn't really do much, mainly played Final Fantasy and was swinging. I have to say what the fuck, when I was swinging on Easter some kids just came and left like all the time. First one of them was shouting this song "Tuomas Kauhanen - Pummilla Tallinnaan" and oh my gosh it sounded horrible. Then he came to next to me to swing and started doing it there like are you trying to impress me? Well you totally failed, I was like go to hell you put shame on us both. Then they left and I was like hallelujah but then they came back, then they left and came back again etc. and every time they brought a new toy or something like that, Jesus Christ.

I deleted Tinder only because it wasn't working. I downloaded it again but it just kept searching for people and I even couldn't look my contacts I already had made. Not that I had anyone to keep there but I ran into this hot Estonian basketball player and I wished to see if we had a match but I cant do that anymore. Instead of that I downloaded this app called Hot or Not. I thought that I wouldn't do anything with it so I deleted it. But when I looked at my email I saw that people had liked my pics there and I could use it on computer, but its irritating that I cant see them unless I like their photos.

Miia said in the chat that if you cant speak Swedish, you cant get a job in Finland. Well I immediately exploded and wanted to say back to her so much and my blood was boiling but I hold it back and only said that yes you can. Then I said that my relatives don't speak it and they have jobs. She said that she knows where my parents work and she doesn't give a compliment about that (enkä kauheesti kehu). Like what the fuck are you trying to say? She didn't even answer when I asked, bitch. A fucking job does not depend on knowing Swedish stupid bitch, it just isn't reasonable and it would be very stupid and just for fucks sakes. That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. Why is she such an idiot :')

 Then for the last thing which I believe I have wrote about it earlier. We were just sitting outside and talking that Julia should stop cutting. Then Nea was like "I don't know should I tell this" and Julia was like "Get in(side the school)" and I was like no and Nea kinda yelled that could you just go. Well I went and I even filled that bitches Julia's water bottle. Like you cant tell that to me? I'm just here and when I'm not needed I can just be swept away? I wont take that, I will totally ignore your fucking complains from now on, if you cant say something to me but you can to Julia then don't say nothing at all. Then they came back to the class and Nea said that Julia cant tell this to anyone like shut the fuck up, don't talk about it infront of me if you didn't wanna do so. Why my "friends" are such bitches..?

Now Julia asked for money, yeah I'm needed in this situation pfft yeah right.


No comments:

Post a Comment