Sunday, April 27, 2014

#41 To Sweden Ey?

Hello.

Nea was saying in WhatsApp that se is tired of this roller coaster relationship with Tommi so why she just wont say goodbye? They are dating but at the same time they aren't. May I just ask what the fuck is that kind of relationship? YOU ARE NOT EVEN DATING SO DON'T SAY THAT YOU KINDA ARE BUT KINDA AREN'T. If you would be dating you would have feelings for each other and if someone asks are you dating you say yes. And I'm pretty sure that Nea wants to "break up" when its time for sex since Tommi is pretty large person. People why in the fucking hell are you so complicated? Then Julia decided to take that conversation into private chat, so once again I got sweeped away - thanks a lot. I haven't answered to any messages since.

Henna and Vili asked me last night if I would like to join them and go to Sweden. Henna's family is going to Sweden to work I guess and they have two more beds in their camper so Henna decided to ask Vili I guess and they asked me, which was kinda surprising since they could have asked Miia or Jere, I think that others wouldn't have got to go and since Vili was going, me, his seoulmate, was the only option. :) I guess it will be cool but since there is six people, I don't know how we are going to shower and how about internet. But we'll see if they even go.

This weekend was nice, I learned to dance Rocking till the end and now I know how to dance slowly so I have to learn to dance it fast. I also played Final Fantasy and its getting annoying since I cant beat those monsters and i have to buy tons of potions and stuff. And my brother is an asshole, he keeps hitting me all the time with no reason and even if say stop he continues like oh my fucking god I will lose my mind because of that like is he sick or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment