Monday, April 21, 2014

#38 Languages

Just For Fun Cause I Can


1:Your native language.
In papers it is Russian but I cant even speak it so its Finnish.

2:Which languages you know.
Finnish and English and also little bit of Russian.

3:Which languages you are learning, or want to learn.
I’m learning English and Swedish (because Finns have to and I hate the language). I would like to learn Russian since half of my cousins are Russian and also French would be nice, I actually learned it 2 years but I can hardly remember anything. Japanese, Korean and Mandarin would also be cool to learn.

4:Does anyone in your family speak a language that you don’t?
Yes, my mom speaks Russian and dad Romanian.

5:Your favourite language to listen to.
Japanese!

6:Your least favourite language to listen to.
Swedish.

7:Your favourite word in your native language.
I have no idea honestly.

8:Your favourite word in your second language(if you know one).
Well I would count this as Russian and it would be морковка (morkovka) and it means carrot, only because it sounds so cute and funny and its a carrot duh.

9:Your favourite word in a language you don’t really speak.
Well maybe 멘탈은 붕괴 (mental-eun bung-goe) is Korean and means mental breakdown or/then menbung but I don’t know what it actually means but maybe something related to mental breakdown.

10:A list of your favourite words in any language.
Pass.

11:A song you like in a language other than English.
2NE1 - I Am The Best.

12:If you could pick one language to learn automatically without having to work for it, which language would you choose?
Oh my god, this one is really hard because I have to choose from Russian, French, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean… I really don’t know which one I would choose but it would probably be one of the Asian languages.

13:Have you ever seen a whole movie in a language you don’t understand?
Yes, in Russian.

14:A language you like, but wouldn’t put the effort into learning.
Any of the languages I already mentioned.

15:Write a short introduction of yourself in a language other than English.
Finnish: Hei, olen Andrei, 16 vuotias. Asun Suomessa ja opiskelen merkonomiksi. Tykkään peleistä, animesta ja mangasta, musiikista, tanssimisesta ja valokuvaamisesta.
English: Hi, I’m Andrei, 16 years old. I live in Finland and I study at the business college. I like games, anime and manga, music, dancing and photographing.

No comments:

Post a Comment