Thursday, April 17, 2014

#36 Questions With Colin Farrel

I decided to do this question thing just for fun because I often find myself doing these in my mind when I find them on my Tumblr dashboard.

A - Available?
Sexy, Free & Single I'm ready to bingo, aka yes.

B - Birthday?
Its 9.9.1997

C - Crushing on?
No I don't really have a crush at the moment since very crush has been a fail so I haven't found anyone else to have a crush on.

D - Drink you last had?
Tea with milk.

E - Easiest person to talk to?
I don't speak about personal things to anyone because I feel like they are not worth it so... For easy things maybe my brother.

F - Favourite song?
All time favourite song is 2NE1 - I Am The Best.

G - Grade i hated?
Whole grade school and half of the 7th grade.

H - Hometown?
I was born in Vuosaari, Helsinki and I lived there for 13 years but now I live in Mäntsälä and I prefer this place more.

I - Icecream flavour?
Licorice and pear are my favourites I think.

J - Jellybean flavour?
I have no answer for this.

K - Killed someone?
Nope.

L- Longest friendship?
Of course my brother but maybe with Elias or Susanna tho we don't speak much these days.

M - Milkshake flavour?
My mom always makes banana flavoured milkshake so banana.

N - Number of siblings?
Two, twin brother and step big brother.

O - One wish?
That I could get rid of all my body hair and from places I want.

P - Person who called me last?
Blocked number hah nice try.

Q - Question your always asked?
How is my last name spelled.

R - Reason to smile?
School is soon over.

S - Song i last sung?
Let It Go! :)

T - Time you woke up?
Woke up 8:10 am but I rose from bed 20 minutes after.

U - Umbrella colour?
I don't own one.

V - Very best friend?
My brother, it used to be Vili but he kinda betrayed me so I don't consider him as an good friend as my brother but of course I wont tell this to him so that he wont get mad and so that I don't have to explain myself.

W - Which celebrity i’d marry?
Taeyang, Minsoo, Jay Park, Colin Farrel and so many more hot guys which I cant remember at the moment.

X - X rays i had?
At least my teeth, at least I cant remember anything else.

Y - Your last time you cried?
Maybe today but because of happiness, I don't remember when was the last time I cried because I was sad.

Z - Zodiac sign?
Virgo and I like it! (:





No comments:

Post a Comment