Saturday, April 12, 2014

#34 Losers

Hello.

So this is just a random text of random shit. First of all, my dad was talking some shit about something that I don't even remember what was it about and I didn't even listen cause I have already gotten enough of his nonsense that I just don't care. He was talking about something our Internets (computer and phone) and he asked why we need internet in our phones and if we have internet in our phones then we don't need computers... First of all: MY PHONE CONNECTION COSTS WITH INTERNET AS MUCH AS IT DID WITH MY LAST PHONE WITHOUT INTERNET. And its not the fucking same thing, my everything is in my computer just OH MY GOD I CANT EVEN SPEAK PROPERLY WHEN I THINK ABOUT THIS. NEVER EVER SAY THAT TO ME AGAIN OR HEADS WILL BE FLYIN. Then he even said that maybe we would have hobbies if we wouldn't have computers. I DO HAVE HOBBIES. One of them is writing this diary blog, photographing and dancing. So I need computer for all of those, writing this, a place where I can put my photos and share them with the world and I learn dances from YouTube so fuck you, don't fuck with homeboy especially when I'm a Virgo. He even said that we should even go for a walk, like don't you know me? I go very often outside for many hours to swing so I'm breathing fresh air what the fuck dude. For the end he said that when we get a job we have to pay for our internet, like fuck I'm gonna stay here then no way. I'm not gonna stay here with a shitty connection where I cant have my own privacy sorry. For the end of this rage: he paid his loan from me and now I can finally buy manga. But he said that we need new shoes for summer... I HAVE SHOES LIKE WHAT THE FUCK AGAIN. They always make us buy clothes that we DON'T NEED and then they are amazed when they have no money and they are saying that we will have hard time when they can't even take care of their money Jesus Christ. I guess that it wasn't the end of rage huh... 

A hot man between here hehe. Look how hot he is! I need to know which movie this is from! x_x


Then some random shit. I took some comics and a movie from our school take away shelf. Two manga's: Tokyo Mew Mew part six I guess and Doors of Chaos part 1 - I haven't heard about it earlier. The movie was Aquamarine, I have seen it once or twice and I liked it so I decided to take it with me to a better home, also two Donald Duck comics for my brother.

I also got an answer in Tinder for the first time, I don't know why he answered by saying "hello ;))" like are you looking for sex or what but I'm kinda disappointed that it was someone who isn't that good looking and I don't even know if I have an interest to keep up with him. Also that one guy called Erno (if I remember right) hes apparently looking for chicks so why did he come up at my Tinder? Maybe because his settings were shitty, frustrations after frustrations.

Then some shit talk about Swedish. We had our second lesson of Swedish on Friday and oh my god what kind of shit is that. Our teacher is such a bitch that it doesn't even make sense. She annoys everyone like I cant even explain it, she is just a simple bitch, talks like a bitch and she radiates bitchnes. I try to be as hidden and silent in the class as much as possible, I don't wanna say a word in that hell hole. Only seven weeks more, I hope I can manage that without getting a mental breakdown. Maybe just six because I guess I will skip those lessons and as many lessons as possible, fucking cunt.

And when I told my opinion in Instagram about Swedish in Finland I lost four followers, were they Swedes who took it personally and so they were a little cry babies and unfollowed me. I wrote there that I cant stand learning Swedish because I will never use it and if you are Swede who lives in Finland you fucking should learn Finnish. It wont be my problem if I cant help you in my future job. We'll see, we'll see...

I forgot to link this sugaring page here last time so that I will remember it, so don't mind it. I had to post those gifs cause hes so cute and hot at the same time + no one even reads this so its for my entertainment.

http://www.sunsugaring.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment