Tuesday, April 15, 2014

#35 No No No

Hello.

First of all, I'm sick and tired of all the fucking "dating sites" that I have registered on. Tinder first of all, I only get few matches there, one didn't reply, one I didn't even message because I changed my mind about him based on his only picture and same friend. One is apparently straight and the last one hasn't messaged me in a while so fuck me. Then are these awesome sites like Qruiser and Planet Romeo where only old men who haven't found anyone and now they are desperately hunting for younger meat who are not fucking interested in old ugly fat hags. And when you finally find someone at your age from people who are too ugly, too far away or are not interested in you they don't have a picture and when you finally see their face you just wanna start to cry because you have been betrayed again. I found this one 17 years old guy who seemed like an OK guy but he didn't have a picture of himself, and when I finally got to see it in his Kik Messenger I just immediately wanted to turn it off and bury myself in my bed. Seriously I'm gonna delete those fucking accounts soon if this wont get any better, and just wait for some in real life.

Then for a happier but also sad stuff, well I don't see it very sad because I didn't create any big emotions towards him. One of my new classmates is a really good looking guy called Jerry. He is just the perfect boy with his blonde nice hair, cap, long sleeved shirt and jeans. He looks badass enough but not in stupid way, he also seems very sweet guy, in his cap there is written "one love" and wow I just loved that, scenarios just popped up my mind immediately. I could have one those caps. But I guess he has a girlfriend based on the comments in his Facebook profile pictures.

Lets talk about Finns then, well more specifically about my 1BKF friends. They are doing it again, they only speak about their own problems and do not notice anyone else. First someone is like "I'm worried about this test" and then someone "answers" to this by saying "oh our gym class was so much fun" or "I'm hungry" and stuff like that. Then there's these situations where someone says something and people see it but they don't reply. As an example I messaged something and few people saw it but they didn't say anything until someone else came and said something else like thanks a lot bitches. It makes me kinda mad when Sara asked in the chat "what is your problem" and put a sad face but no one didn't notice her or asked what do you mean, I would have wanted to know but I didn't want to bring it up later on. Now everyone are angsting there and I just decided to not to notice them so ta ta ~.

I got new grades yesterday: from physics and chemistry I got T1. I thought that the test went better than that but I guess that they didn't after all. From Finnish I got K3 and English course called foreign cultures I got H2. Good side: I only have about 30 days of school left without counting in weekends and holidays, I can do it even if it includes the bitch Swedish teacher! 

Also a very nice thing that my mom decided to remember us with chocolate Easter eggs, as an Orthodox I think that Easter should be celebrated somehow since its very important holiday to us and chocolate Easter eggs is the best way to do so. Ruohomunia... ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment