Thursday, April 3, 2014

#29 I Like 2 Party

Hello.

I did the English test and damn it was easy. I answered every single one of the questions, few times I didn't remember the words so I continued on the next question and when I had done all the tasks I went back to think those words again and they crossed my mind instantly, awesome. I even succeeded in helping Nea out because I spotted a mistake in her test so I wrote in my phone how to fix it and putted on her table, teacher didn't even see anything tho it was close. I also think that I was first one who completed the test first with all answers. Samim gave it to teacher just before me but I don't know if he answered all the questions.

Something really really awesome happened yesterday. I was scrolling my Instagram, I had just uploaded a new picture and I also had commented on this picture uploaded by a cute Asian gay guy which was saying that no one wants him and I commented that I would. He replied by saying "aaaww thats so sweet of you" and my heart got all warmed up. He then also followed me. I got a freaking hyperventilating reaction when I saw that. I had been following him for a while, then he warmed my heart and then he fucking followed me. My worldwide crush followed me. Of course I had to be such an love fool and make up some cute scenarios where he came here and joined my school day and then we came to our house. I'm so weird.

I want my swings back already seriously. Next week we will have Swedish and I cant take that shit without the releasing feeling of swinging.

I started to listen Jay Park's I Like 2 Party. First I didn't quite like it but now I enjoy it really much. Its not new that I start to like song later because it doesn't hit me instantly. There is also a photo that I took when he followed me and I also edited it with the feelings I felt.


No comments:

Post a Comment