Monday, April 7, 2014

#31 Timberlake

Hello.

I watched the movie called Friends With Benefits and Justin Timberlake was the second main actor in it. I didn't really like Justin or found him attractive earlier but this movie changed it all. You could see like everything of him except his cock and some hot sex scenes, like damn I think I fell in love with those abs. He also was so god damn cute and adorable that I even cant.

I couldn't wait to get to shower last weekend, my hair is freaking itchy, it started when I used my moms hair spray and just for fucks sakes. I think it even bleed. I also noticed that I'm having cheek hairs... Like I don't have enough hair already? Well after I got myself into better condition I got to wash my ass without feeling any pain. I also sprayed the shower water against my balls again. Oh my god it feels so good, makes full erection and looks so erotic when water is dripping on my torso. By the way Julia gave me her old straightener and I straightened my front hair a bit. Gotta try it again when I have more hair.

I looked up some info how to get rid off body hair. Laser was so fucking expensive that I wont even consider that anymore. All tho I found out another way: sugaring. You can buy the stuff you need for it for really cheap and do it at home with privacy. I will buy that as soon as I get the chance.

Today we met our new classmates, I don't like them. They are way too quiet and boring and just ugh, I could take my old class back if you don't mind, please. Also we saw "our stalker" again today. We figured out his name a long time ago, his name is Konsta. He looked so so so damn cute today, now that I have gotten over Aleksi I can start drooling him. He even lives at the same town as I.

I saw that Julia is using Tinder even tho she has a boyfriend. Like oh my god she had so many guy matches in her message place, like its unfair she doesn't even need them. And I cant even get a single answer from someone... and when she was going through the new guys she skipped so many cute looking guys and she didn't even look at their profiles...

Then for the end. People were like turn on the channel 4, 2NE1 will be on Top Model. Like fucking idiots get your facts straight. They're showing the 19th season right now and 2NE1 will appear on season 21 + I don't think that they will appear on first episode. Such facepalm.

No comments:

Post a Comment