Monday, June 16, 2014

#61 Fxxk You Brother

Hello.

I haven't wrote in a week but thats because I didn't have anything to write about but now I could.

So I heard that Coco and Bob are coming here so I can babysit them since big brother is going abroad. It happens to be on same time when I was supposed to go Tampere to Miia but apparently I have to cancel that. Miia raged something about how this was planned a long time ago and that its not nice to that one week before the trip. Cant you understand that things like this can happen, and we already met not a long time ago. And how much time do you need to "prepare" that one guy isn't coming? Did you buy us food exactly for 4 persons or what, like you have a fucking week, that more than enough. :'D

I would really like to go there but also this may be the last chance to see Coco and Bob since they are planning on moving abroad in which case I wont see them again, probably never. Unless if we take a trip there but that is really unlike option. I don't even know could I get money for the trip to Tampere.

No comments:

Post a Comment