Monday, June 9, 2014

#60 When Will I Learn + Mikko Leppilampi

Hello.

On Saturday I went to Helsinki to watch Kpop World Festival. I had really fun time with Binga, she is nowadays my hang out friend cause either there is no one else and Miia hangs out with her friends. The show started out awesome with two 2NE1 songs and there performed many good songs.  

Today Julia told in WhatsApp about her problems cause that's only what she has and I tried to cheer her up as usually. Nea then said that Julia should get some help and raged something to her. Julia has apparently told something about Nea to Atte so they had a little fight between them, I enjoyed it. Then Julia came to private chat and asked "can I even talk to you" and I told her that I don't tell about her shit to anyone and I got her back. Then I said in the group chat that Nea shouldn't believe everything Atte says cause he has lied before. Nea answered to that by saying "don't come here and apply when you don't know (him)" and "or don't know anything about anything".

Well you have also talked shit about him and I know that he cant be totally trusted and that hes an stupid person often. Of course I don't know because you whores wont never tell me anything, you always wipe me off when you want but any other time I'm ofc needed. Fine then stupid whores, I wont say a word this summer, I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN YOUR FUCKED UP DRAMA AND I WONT HELP YOU, you can fuck off. And that's not all, Julia replied to that "OUUUU XD" like WHAT THE FUCK BITCH?!?! Thank you for showing your support once again, I tried to help you but you only pissed in my cereals, bitch. Die in your drama.

Few pictures of my favourite scene from a movie I saw in primary school and now again in TV, hot actor Mikko Leppilampi.


No comments:

Post a Comment