Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#58 Telephone

Hello.

I went to the store to ask how much it would cost to repair my screen and they said that it would cost over 100 euros and I was like fuck yeah. So I decided to take a look of what they had in their store at the moment, good thing I took all my money with me. I looked at all the phones but everything cost over 100 euros and I was getting desperate, until I sad it. Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus was just 100 euros, so I decided to take it. I also bought new cover case for it since my old was breaking apart and ugly.

It has new operating system which I really don't like, I liked the older one a lot more but at least its a lot faster now, I guess. Also the new blue cover looks amazing and cool, makes me feel so swag in a way, I don't know how to describe it. I had to download all the apps back and over 100 songs but its okey. I posted about my phone on Instagram when I got it to work and Julia came and laughed at that picture and asked me on whatsapp am I pissed off. I wasn't really but her bitchy attitude was really childish, I removed the comment and didn't answer her.

Most embarrassing thing happened on a way home that day. I was just walking and listening to music when these two boys came across and yelled "retarded" at me and then to car driver. I looked at them like what the fuck little hoes. Who's the retarded here? I'm not the one yelling at people with retarded tone voice, fucking little piece of shits. If they tried to make feel bad then nope, only a huge amount of shame on them.

One last thing, I was taking a morning shower and at the end of that as always I filled my ass up with water. I thought that it all just came out and that's it, tho I felt little pressure that I had to take two immediately. I first dried myself up and put on boxers and then went to the toilet, when I took them off, almost before I even sat on the toilet, everything came out. Like gurl, there was water coming out with shit. I didn't even notice that there was water inside, pretty a lot, maybe my ass was keeping it in so well. Well at least it cleaned up totally, I have never experienced something like that but now I should experience it every time to make sure that everything comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment