Friday, April 11, 2014

#33 Hottest The Vampire Diaries Boys

Hello.

Since The Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite TV-shows I decided to make a list of the hottest actors from it in my opinion. I mainly decided by how they look but in some cases I had to also think about their character and what kind of relationship I have with them. Please leave a comment of your favorites! 


10. Alaric Saltzman // Matthew Davis


9. Mason Lockwood // Taylor Kinney


8. Elijah Mikaelson // Daniel Gillies

     
7. Kol Mikaelson // Nathaniel Buzolic


6. Matt Donovan // Zach Roerig


5. Damon Salvatore // Ian Somerhalder


4. Stefan Salvatore // Paul Wesley


3. Klaus Mikaelson // Joseph Morgan


2. Jeremy Gilbert // Steven R. McQueen


1. Tyler Lockwood // Michael Trevino

No comments:

Post a Comment