Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#32 Swing

Hello.

I remembered that I go to school by ten just when I decided to go to sleep, and I still think that I didn't get enough sleep. Well I had to be all by myself there because Julia decided to have a migraine and the first lesson was Swedish... Did I already mention how much I hate it? Luckily we had a visitor and she was telling us about differences between Swedish and Finnish schools, tho she told it in Swedish so I didn't understand almost nothing. She told us that she can speak six different languages and one of them was Japanese. I wanted to ask if she liked manga and anime but I couldn't remember how to ask that in Swedish so i decided to keep my mouth shut. I was quiet as much as I could, only spoke when I had to.

Then we had a nice meal and I got to spend time with Niko without the girls, it was really nice. I didn't really find him attractive earlier but now I think that he is pretty cute. I thinks its because we didn't know each other so well and now we do know each other better that the looks barrier has gone down, I even fantasized having sex with him, riding him like a stallion. And I don't get why Julia is saying that Jimi is ugly and bad stuff about him. I think he looks cute and if he wanted to fuck with you so much, then isn't that just a good thing that he wants you? I know I would feel flattered. 

We then had our first salesmanship theory lesson. I have buy something paper thing again like I have money for that and also another book for another class. It was okey and stuff, we have eight works to do on the lessons since we have that class once a week and we only have eight weeks left for school. I hope that Julia wont screw everything up because we have to do those tasks in pairs and if she replaces me with Nea I'm gonna shoot her. I certainly wont give those tasks to her, tho I think that she will get them still somehow. I also got to leave earlier so I didn't have to wait an hour for next shitty train.

When I got home I went to the swings to check if they were back or not. I saw something there but I wasn't sure, when I walked closer and closer I started to see it and run the rest of the trip and there they were, they came back to me. I was so happy. Then I went back home and saw kebab and Fanta on kitchen table - good food made me even happier. I watched Black Widows and Nymphs on internet so I was even more happy. Then my dad made a fruit salad so I was even more happier, this whole day was just bunch of happiness. Maybe it was reward of the Swedish class and the whole school day?

 But when I went for swings at nine pm, I didn't enjoy it much - I don't know why and now my hands hurt. And I don't know what to with manga, I have to buy Weed but just for fucks sakes parents... I guess I will just buy those mangas.

No comments:

Post a Comment