Friday, July 11, 2014

#65 I Want Somebody To Love

I'm seriously already sick and tired of being single. I want someone who would talk to me every day. Someone who likes my personality and body. Someone who wants to be with me cause I am me. Someone who I can tell everything. Sometimes I'm just sitting somewhere and I imagine someone next to me who holds me. Someone who would love to fuck me like an animal. But I have tried to find him for many years. Either its someone who is fucking old or someone who is ugly or fat. I'm not saying that I'm good looking, I think I'm very ugly but I don't wanna fat guy or too ugly guy. When I finally found someone, he stopped talking to me after few days. I cant find anyone in real life cause I don't know anyone gay or I don't know if anyone is gay. I see it very unlikely to me being in a relationship. I can only imagine those guys and imagine memories with them which will never be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment